Author Topic: Customized shop management program  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Customized shop management program
« on: May 20, 2018, 10:28:22 AM »
For the last few years I have been using a shop management program that we had written.       We control all our work flow but it does not have any options for ordering anything or any accounting functions like some of the programs on the market.
It is purely a in house work flow.
We enter order date and date of delivery, also date of shipping if different.   Shipping method.
What's in the order, printed shirts, embroidery, hats, etc.   Number of units and colors in design.
Graphics, if it's a redo, new graphics, if graphics has been sent for approval and if it's approved, where graphics is filed.
Price of goods (total), also billing number.
If screens are ready, shirts ready for printing, printing colors approved.
What we don 't have at the moment is a way to schedule printing.     I do this separately using Google sheets but want to incorporate it into the work flow program, I also want to add times of set up, printing and break down.
Possibly time spent on graphics.
The program we are using is in Hebrew so it doesn't help to show it but I am planning on rewriting it and would like to know if there is anybody on TSB who would be interested in using it.
I would have it translated into English, and am not looking to make money with this project, just share the costs.       There would be a one time payment, not a monthly cost.
It will work in the cloud like our present system so a few people can have access and fill in details at the same time.      You can add it to your server.
If you are interested please let me know and also let me know if there is any specific information you would like to see added to the program.
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il