Author Topic: Preferred Embroidery Digitizing Service  (Read 778 times)

Offline SEPSINK

Preferred Embroidery Digitizing Service
« on: May 22, 2018, 09:16:59 AM »
Who is your go to for outsourced digitizing?

I recently started hitting up Vitor at https://www.vitordigitizing.net/ and his work has been really great. His website is pretty great for ordering too.

Thanks!
www.seps.ink Color Separations For Screen Printers

Offline Maff

• !!!
Re: Preferred Embroidery Digitizing Service
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 09:39:57 AM »
We've been using  Sedigitizing.com for a while now and the quality has been good. Very cheap and fast as well. Communication isn't always easy with adjustments though, but it usually works out.  Fine detail usually needs a lot of tweaking but I guess that's the case  with embroidery regardless.
They also have an online ordering system and also for adjustments which works pretty well.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 10:43:22 AM »
We use ignitiondrawing.com  We find their logos sew well right out of the gate.  Sometimes the smaller text will need an adjustment.  All in all we are very happy with them.

I get about 4 calls a day for digitizers and vector drawing services.  It's freaking annoying.

If I know the design will be a tough one we use Strawberry Stitch.  I will say they didn't respond to my last request, but it was during the fires a while back.

Offline SEPSINK

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 01:28:05 PM »
Good looking out! I will post more in the coming weeks as I try out other services.
www.seps.ink Color Separations For Screen Printers