Author Topic: Digitizing Software?  (Read 849 times)

Offline Flash Ink

Digitizing Software?
« on: May 30, 2018, 02:52:56 PM »
Long story short, our machine that we used for our digitizing software took a dump and I cant get the software from the old machine to the new one. Running a 30 day trial currently and its going to expire soon. Looking for advice on simple digitizing software, hoping that someone knows of a cloud based/online version. We are running Master Stitch right now and it serves our needs very well. We send out 99.9% of all of our files to Ignition Drawing, but we need something simple to resize, change colors, change start points, and other simple stuff. If someone has a used program that they are willing to part with, PM me.

Offline SEPSINK

Re: Digitizing Software?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 10:03:51 AM »
We have used Pulse here for about a decade.
www.seps.ink Color Separations For Screen Printers

Offline Logowear

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 11:38:48 AM »
I would purchase Wilcom TrueSizer Pro for $49 or Wilcom Embroidery Studio Editing and request your digitizing in .EMB format.
This way you can easily edit the designs and save them to your machine format.
Working with an .EMB file is like working with a vector compared to working to a .JPG.
Specialty Stitches

Offline Flash Ink

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 02:35:43 PM »
Thanks. Going down the rabbit hole now. There are way too many options for embroidery software from each company.

Offline Doug B

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 03:17:51 PM »
  I would stick with a well known software. Wilcom has made itself more or less the "industry
standard" with Pulse a close second. Just my 2 cents.