Author Topic: Fire...  (Read 5803 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Fire...
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2018, 11:36:46 AM »
My press in spinning, embroidery machines running, stickers are being printed and art is being done.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2018, 12:26:41 PM »
My press in spinning, embroidery machines running, stickers are being printed and art is being done.

great news! sounds like everything is working out pretty quickly.

good luck with the rest of it.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2018, 12:43:57 PM »
Looks like I have a fan over here.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2018, 01:23:24 PM »
Just now saw this, glad it didn't do what it could have done.  Scary stuff man.  I have been guilty of forgetting/being lazy about checking the flashes and other problem areas but this type of event brings you back to earth.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2018, 02:01:07 PM »

Who's the turd?

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2018, 02:12:25 PM »

Who's the turd?

I wonder if my site logs IP's. Wait of course it does...

Offline im_mcguire

• !!!
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2018, 02:18:48 PM »
Mike Hunt... hmmm

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2018, 02:31:31 PM »
HAHA, Mike Hunt, get it?

That's a dick move.  Hopefully the next fan mail is signed by Jack Mehoff.

Offline cleveprint

• !!!
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2018, 03:03:38 PM »
Wow. What a jerk. To be honest, I think Im more shocked that the email address mike-hunt@yahoo was still available. Thought that would have been eaten up a while ago!

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2018, 03:13:54 PM »
To be honest, I think Im more shocked that the email address mike-hunt@yahoo was still available. Thought that would have been eaten up a while ago!

Was just about to post that.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2018, 03:22:24 PM »
Wow. What a jerk. To be honest, I think Im more shocked that the email address mike-hunt@yahoo was still available. Thought that would have been eaten up a while ago!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2018, 03:51:44 PM »

Must have been the hyphen that saved it, or this guy is playing the long game of being a troll and has been totally committed for a few decades. 

Let us know the area if you can extract it.  It might not do much to find out who sent it, but on the other hand it certainly could. 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2018, 04:11:51 PM »

Must have been the hyphen that saved it, or this guy is playing the long game of being a troll and has been totally committed for a few decades. 

Let us know the area if you can extract it.  It might not do much to find out who sent it, but on the other hand it certainly could.

The email is made up I am sure, but could go to a real email box, however I am sure whoever did it doesn't own that email.

Either way I have the IP and other data like device used, location and such.

For fun and games I submitted to the fire marshal and 2 fire inspectors and maybe some others. Some might be curious of any one that might want to start a fire here, this looks like someone that might want to right?

Play stupid games you might win a stupid prize.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2018, 04:39:26 PM »

The email is made up I am sure, but could go to a real email box, however I am sure whoever did it doesn't own that email.

For fun and games I submitted to the fire marshal and 2 fire inspectors and maybe some others. Some might be curious of any one that might want to start a fire here, this looks like someone that might want to right?

I consider myself pretty good at being able to pick out writing styles going back to the wild west days on screen printing forums when so many guys were using multiple accounts and trying to get over on other members.  And I don't think the person who wrote that email has posted here and if they have they haven't posted much.  But I haven't been reading too much lately so it's entirely possible they are posting here and I just haven't seen it.  At first I thought whoever that was was someone with low IQ, then I read it again and noticed there were no misspelled words, not even the most common punctuation and/or grammatical errors that leads me to think (I really don't know why I thought this, intuition or a hunch I suppose) that a woman wrote that.  Smart people can make typos and errors regularly enough, but low IQ/dumb people ALWAYS do. 

They are really angry about something, and they seem to be taking things very personal and are attacking in a manner that is personal.  Do you have any disgruntled current or former employees that you can see writing that and being anal about the spelling and grammar?   

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2018, 05:02:42 PM »

I consider myself pretty good at being able to pick out writing styles going back to the wild west days on screen printing forums when so many guys were using multiple accounts and trying to get over on other members.  And I don't think the person who wrote that email has posted here and if they have they haven't posted much.  But I haven't been reading too much lately so it's entirely possible they are posting here and I just haven't seen it.  At first I thought whoever that was was someone with low IQ, then I read it again and noticed there were no misspelled words, not even the most common punctuation and/or grammatical errors that leads me to think (I really don't know why I thought this, intuition or a hunch I suppose) that a woman wrote that.  Smart people can make typos and errors regularly enough, but low IQ/dumb people ALWAYS do. 

They are really angry about something, and they seem to be taking things very personal and are attacking in a manner that is personal.  Do you have any disgruntled current or former employees that you can see writing that and being anal about the spelling and grammar?   

I am not worried about it. Any person that would do that is literally a coward. Imagine how jealous or how much hate you'd have to have to step to that level. Imagine it.