Author Topic: Fire...  (Read 5802 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Fire...
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2018, 08:21:49 AM »
That's the point of using the Mike Hunt name, it's a fake one that sounds exactly like My (insert derogatory term for lady parts)

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2018, 10:14:11 AM »
HA! I once worked with a guy named Mike Hunt. I thought I was being pranked when first inroduced to him, like a hazing ritual or something. He's now a CCI rep out in the midwest somewhere, so some of you may know him.
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline Steve12Lowry

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2018, 10:33:12 AM »
HA! I once worked with a guy named Mike Hunt. I thought I was being pranked when first inroduced to him, like a hazing ritual or something. He's now a CCI rep out in the midwest somewhere, so some of you may know him.

Mike was my CCI rep at one time. Every time he called, our folks would always announce via intercom that I had a call from Mike Hunt. Great guy!

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2018, 12:17:49 PM »
Ha that's funny because Mike Hunt was also our CCI rep really nice guy, now how the heck this this thread turn from a fire to getting into it about someones character?
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2018, 12:22:37 PM »
Ha that's funny because Mike Hunt was also our CCI rep really nice guy, now how the heck this this thread turn from a fire to getting into it about someones character?

If you read the whole thread, you'll see that Brandt posted a nasty email, gloating about his fire,  from a rather mean-spirited fellow claiming to represent the membership here.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2018, 02:20:22 PM »

If you read the whole thread, you'll see that Brandt posted a nasty email, gloating about his fire,  from a rather mean-spirited fellow claiming to represent the membership here.

For the record, I wasnt trying to tie the real Mike Hunt (CCI) to whoever sent Brandt the nastygram. Its just a funny coincidence.

And yeah Daryl, its the same guy. Nice funny dude!
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!