Author Topic: WHat is this part called and where do I get one? (air hose fitting)  (Read 2048 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: WHat is this part called and where do I get one? (air hose fitting)
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 04:40:46 PM »
thanx everybody! Sorry for the delay, we are out 60% of the crew (maternity, paternity, hospital, quit and fired) and it's been a little busy trying to keep up. 'have not had the time to read stuff, but got the pointers and found what I needed. It is 1/8" British pipe thread with 6mm hose. Ordered today.

THANX!!!!!!

pierre

p.s. aaaah. I finally got to go and pee. been holding it for two days now, no time to go!
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 08:54:47 AM »
Better than a shop a little north of us...I heard everybody walked out last week.  I've gotten a couple calls from contractors looking for a new printer.  Granted my work looks better than everything I've seen out of their shop, the last thing I need are more contractors in here.

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 12:31:38 PM »
 I understand you.     This is the busiest time of the year for us, also battling to find good staff.
Two of our printers are Muslims so Ramadan hard for them, they work slower and a shorter day.
Fortunately it finishes tomorrow.
I'm working 12-14 hours days and am dead.     
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il