Author Topic: NBM CLEVELAND  (Read 2358 times)

Offline SEPSINK

NBM CLEVELAND
« on: June 11, 2018, 04:20:51 PM »
Anyone going to the NBM show in Cleveland this week? I'm planning on shutting my department down and taking my crew. See you there?
www.seps.ink Color Separations For Screen Printers

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: NBM CLEVELAND
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 05:51:05 PM »
I'm sure Pierre from Blue Moon will be there. You know that guy right?
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 06:17:56 PM »
yup, I will be there. Have to work Friday and Saturday (40% of our staff is out!) but will find time to make it there (I live around the corner from the show location). Saturday morning most likely, but if you'd like to meet we can schedule a time. Or we can plan a TSB dinner friday night. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Jepaul

• www.youngonecorporation.com
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 11:44:18 PM »
yup, I will be there. Have to work Friday and Saturday (40% of our staff is out!) but will find time to make it there (I live around the corner from the show location). Saturday morning most likely, but if you'd like to meet we can schedule a time. Or we can plan a TSB dinner friday night. . .

pierre
It’s worth going to meet Pierre.  NBM should pay him.

Offline KevinD

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 02:51:31 PM »
How was the show?  Can anyone do a little review of the show.  I did not exhibit because I was not sure of the volume.
Kevin Dumont/General Manager/GM Graphics
Office 231-652.2210 ext 218 Cell  616-322-5925
kdumont@gmcompanies.com www.gmgraphicssupply.com
Facebook/Instragram/Linkedin/Youtube  "GM Graphics"

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 02:56:23 PM »
show was very good for the exhibitors. I talked to several and all were very happy and said they will pressure NBM to come back. The volume was not very high, but they said they did not have time to eat on friday as they were busy talking to customers non stop. Saturday was slower, overall though better than most shows of similar size.

From the attendee standpoint, there really wasn't that much to see if you've been to any other shows in the last year or so. It worked out great for ppl that normally don't travel to Atlantic City or Long Beach.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline SEPSINK

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 03:19:15 PM »
Was nice to see everyone in Cleveland! Like Pierre said, not much new to see if you've been to some of the bigger shows. I did get to see Daffy Dan creeping around, so that was cool.

www.seps.ink Color Separations For Screen Printers

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 08:36:12 PM »
Was nice to see everyone in Cleveland! Like Pierre said, not much new to see if you've been to some of the bigger shows. I did get to see Daffy Dan creeping around, so that was cool.

Not to be confused with Dot-Tone-Dan as I was not there. Some say tho, I am Daffy  at times.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850