Author Topic: Screen Printed Number Transfers  (Read 980 times)

Offline zanegun08

Screen Printed Number Transfers
« on: June 12, 2018, 01:46:21 PM »
Anyone have any sources that can produce quick, on PET transfer paper letters and numbers of custom fonts?

They are for light and dark soccer jerseys, and need 7800 of A-Z 2" in two color ways, and 2000 of 0-9 in 4" numbers in two color ways, and 2000 of 0-9 in 10" numbers that are 5 colors with gloss effect.

As always, need as ASAP?  Anyone do legit numbers / letter transfers, or have a source for custom screen printed ones?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Screen Printed Number Transfers
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 08:19:03 AM »
I would imagine that in those quantities any transfer place would be willing to make them. We've only dealt with Transfer Express so I don't know any other companies to suggest, but I would give them a call. They turn stuff around pretty quickly for the most part.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline numbercruncher

Re: Screen Printed Number Transfers
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 10:19:16 AM »
If you are also printing a team logo - be careful of color match w/ #s especially if that is important to your customer
Michael Jirasek
Independent Consultant
708-227-5084
jirs23m@hotmail.com