Computers and Software > Raster and Vector Manipulation Programs, and How to Do Stuff in Them.

CorelDRAW how to set up and print labels?

(1/2) > >>

Frog:
I have a small shirt graphic that a client would also like to print as labels.
In Layout/Label, I see where to call up the particular Avery label, but how do I actually get to the template that will print it 6, or 12, or whatever up?

larryk:
When you go to print it should default to the page with however many labels are on a paper.

Frog:

--- Quote from: larryk on June 19, 2018, 03:20:24 PM ---When you go to print it should default to the page with however many labels are on a paper.

--- End quote ---
Two issues.
1. when I choose that label from the Layout choices, it just sets up one label, not the template like the Avery pagre.
2. I don't see the particular Avery label choices in the Print Dialogue.

However, the client says that she may be able to output them from her word processing program.

Maxie:
You see one but it prints with the labels laid out correctly.

Frog:

--- Quote from: Maxie on June 19, 2018, 08:08:49 PM ---You see one but it prints with the labels laid out correctly.

--- End quote ---

Not for me. I'm obviously missing something here. My page changes to the individual label size (rather than the template I expected)
And then whith the printer printing a letter sized paper, it centers the one label image.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version