Computers and Software > Business/Shop Management Programs

Customer Job Approval Sheet

(1/2) > >>

Cole:
What is everyone using to make their customer job approval sheet? Something that has a digital mock up of the items to be printed, dimensions of the design, colors swatches that show what inks are to be used, quantities, etc. I've been searching for a while to figure out how to make one of these, but haven't found much. Tried making one in Google docs, but it's just not flexible enough to use on a day to day basis. I'm looking for a template where each job's details can be easily plugged in. I don't want to have to create a whole new document every time. I thought Excel might be good for this, but before I hit YouTube and try to master Excel, I thought I should check in here are see what y'all are using.

ericheartsu:
we just made our own template. but our art team still has to go in and edit each one, for each specific job.

cleveprint:
Same here. We have our own template set up that has the imprint colors, garments, order number, etc. Each order we process has one of these and is edited if there are changes on the job when it gets to press. We make this separate from the actual order as it will follow different steps. This follows the films to the back and it meets up with the order after screens are made and the goods arrive. Then we schedule the print. Makes it easy for re-orders as we can just print another of these sheets rather than make an entire new one. Im sure there are better ways to do it, but this is pretty easy and clear cut. Rarely do we have issues with artwork instructions.

Biverson:
I've got 2 that I've made up. One for my regular clients that I attach to the invoice in Printavo. It has ink colors, mocks, placement, and proofing mumbo-jumbo. I'd like to modify this a bit more so that when I hand it off to my employee it can have the print order and show the ink colors. But, it's just me and him so I'm involved in all order at the moment.

The second is a contract work order that my contract clients, a whole whopping 2, have to complete and submit. They submit the Work Order and then I set-up the "Client Proof", attach it to the PDF, and send that as a final proof. It's an interactive PDF which has worked well for the most part.

Cole:

--- Quote from: Biverson on June 28, 2018, 09:20:58 AM ---I've got 2 that I've made up. One for my regular clients that I attach to the invoice in Printavo. It has ink colors, mocks, placement, and proofing mumbo-jumbo. I'd like to modify this a bit more so that when I hand it off to my employee it can have the print order and show the ink colors. But, it's just me and him so I'm involved in all order at the moment.

The second is a contract work order that my contract clients, a whole whopping 2, have to complete and submit. They submit the Work Order and then I set-up the "Client Proof", attach it to the PDF, and send that as a final proof. It's an interactive PDF which has worked well for the most part.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the screen shots! What program are you using to make that top one? The only thing I can't figure out how to do is add the mock ups easily. I've been trying to find something where you just click "add attachment" or something so that a photo can be quickly uploaded onto an info sheet. Doesn't seem like anything out there has that feature.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version