Author Topic: Who is Screenprintdirect.com???  (Read 1034 times)

Offline ThePrinter

• Verified/Junior
Who is Screenprintdirect.com???
« on: July 17, 2018, 01:17:12 PM »
Who is Screenprintdirect.com?

They have started e-blasting my email and this forum. It seems like they both started on the same day.

Email is whatever because I get e-blasted by numerous companies, but in the forum they way it is being doesn't come across tactfully.
Just product pushing with no helpful info. 

Anyone else getting them or feel the same?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Who is Screenprintdirect.com???
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 12:07:56 PM »
Just another screen print supply company pushing a new product or a rebranded product, I checked out there site, if your a newbie then those prices are good because you don't know the products well and who knows it very well could be great...I know I like there film price and just might buy a box to see what it's like.  Gotta start somewhere ;)
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 12:33:32 PM »
I suspect a salesperson who actually thinks he is appearing as a neutral member offering advice rather than an obvious shill/company representative with an agenda. Though Darryl said that he will bite, most forum folks get very turned off to those who employ this tactic. (as they should)
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline ThePrinter

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 12:59:40 PM »
Yeah I am all for people starting new businesses and doing their thing, but a nice little introduction at least in the forum would benefit them and everyone greatly.
IMO it would most likely bring them more business and trust with future customers.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 10:15:59 PM »
Honesty is always the best policy instead of the obvious directed "helpful" posts that we've all been seeing.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers