Author Topic: Blue Ridge TRain  (Read 2242 times)

Offline dlac

Blue Ridge TRain
« on: July 21, 2018, 05:39:51 PM »
In 1998 a local railroad company started running a  train between 2 cities here in Mounatins north of Atlanta.. Blue Ridge Scenic Railway.. We did a design for them and sold them shirts.. Picture of the rain running along through the woods with the saying "Blue Ridge Scenic Railway"  Rep quit calling on them and the design faded away.. Recently I pulled the design out of the drawer and printed one shirt.. took it to them they loved it and wanted it.. the Lady (loosly used) rejected it because it was a transfer, very good transfer but none the less.. so I went and offered to a local supplier, they (train company mgr) had a tissy fit and threatend me with nothing short of assination... I can find no place they filed copy right, on the design.. now 3 years ago a much larger company bought the train out and regitered a complete different version of a logo and the name..I cannot believe they would send local police to arrest me so should I just move on or make move to sell some.. 1500 people city but they get 3 to 4 hundred train riders daily over the summer.. any commments from The shirt board
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Blue Ridge TRain
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 05:54:41 PM »
It is not always about who is right or wrong....It is more about who has the most cash to drive the other one away before it gets decided in court.....

Because you have "prior use" of the name you might have a "leg to stand on" but because of the above it may not be worth your while to pursue....

https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Blue-Ridge-Scenic-Railway-Blue-Ridge-Ga-T-Shirt-Cotton-L-GRAY-/330223710