Author Topic: Brad and Pierre I just sent you a PM  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
Brad and Pierre I just sent you a PM
« on: July 23, 2018, 11:35:28 AM »
I need help and sent both of you a PM concerning the Rocket Launcher. 
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline Alex M

• !!!
Re: Brad and Pierre I just sent you a PM
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 03:09:36 PM »
Anything I can help with?
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 03:26:25 PM »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 04:04:42 PM »
Anything I can help with?

Alex, I appreciate the offer, but I got it fixed.  It kept giving me "no paper, load paper correctly"  I finally pressed the load paper button but had to hit pause afterwards and it stopped giving me the message.  Thank the Lord!  By the way, funny Frog!
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 09:03:15 AM »
Sorry I couldn't help yesterday on the phone.  I know I've had that error before, it's just hard to remember what the guys did to fix it.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 01:04:41 PM »
Sorry, on an island in the middle of nowhere with only a 3G connection that works when it feels like it. So no phone or internet for all practical purposes.

Pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 02:23:33 PM »
Sorry, on an island in the middle of nowhere with only a 3G connection that works when it feels like it. So no phone or internet for all practical purposes.

Pierre

Face it Pierre, the real hard thing about typing a reply is looking down your nose at the rest of us. ;)

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 02:48:32 PM »

Pierre

where? I'm heading to the Bahamas in 2 weeks...hopefully I get ZERO reception....
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 02:51:27 PM »
This is what he REALLY didn't want to show us

Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 06:29:26 AM »

Pierre

Face it Pierre, the real hard thing about typing a reply is looking down your nose at the rest of us. ;)

I wish it was something glamorous! This is a tiny little place that is just now getting into the 20th century. If there weren't for the family gathering, I'd go some place else.
This is the actual room where we are staying! Yes, the bunker looking thing on the left! It's the only room with AC (that works when it feels like it) so they let us have it.

it does get a bit better from there. . .
the house

and the view from the house

the island https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zlarin has 284 residents during the winter, there are no cars, sporadic phone/internet-still at 90's speed if you can get it to work and the mosquitoes are out in force! There is a 25 minute hike up the pretty steep hill to get to the house (which you take several times per day as there is absolutely nothing here but rocks and trees). The 150sq ft store only carries basic necessities, we take the ferry to get most everything else (think paper towels and TP for example).
On the bright side, the weather is in the 90's during the day and 70's at night. Nice breeze with plenty of sunshine. There is no pollution so the night time sky is clear and there are thousands of stars. I was up one morning at 4am when all the lights were off and stared at the stars in amazement! My girls got to finally meet and spend time with my sister's kids that live in Italy. The food is GREAT! Pizza is as good as I've ever had, the seafood and veggies were caught or picked the day they are cooked. Water is in the mid to high 80's and super clear, you can see the bottom at over 60 ft deep. I am catching up on some sleep and been reading almost a book a day.

So nothing exotic, our family owns the house, so it's free and worth putting up with the shortcomings considering everything else.  I just wish I could get some bug spray!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!