Author Topic: Virtual Art Department  (Read 1634 times)

Online T Shirt Farmer

Virtual Art Department
« on: August 03, 2018, 10:36:00 AM »
Hi All

Looking at the feasibility of making a relation ship that provides an off site virtual art department. The task would include redrafting files, create mockups, illustrations etc. The majority of our work is B-B corp logos so the art is very simple for the most part. The kicker is I need a super dependable vendor that goes the extra mile. Any input or referrals are greatly appreciated!

Have a Great day!
Robert
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Virtual Art Department
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 11:08:04 AM »
We may be in the need for something like this as well...

Online zanegun08

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 01:17:46 PM »
I've used designpickle.com for creative work with good results, and flat rate monthly cost.

Also we use globusoutsourcing.com for redrawing of vectors.

There are lots of options out there, I say just try some, usually it's like sub $10 for a redraw for simple stuff so if that is the case you aren't investing a ton of money to figure out what service work best for you.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 03:23:18 PM »
Like DTD once mentioned, this kind of thing is not really employment but more searching for contracted artists.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline dlac

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 05:56:53 PM »
I could be interested.. spend part of my time doing art and selling same here in the Georgia mountains.. have spare time.. 30 years of existing art.. was long time member of Dynamic Graphics, Liquid Library, Action, Have done art in the past for Hard Rock, Coke Kids, etc.. Adobe Cloud, PCs, have old Mac.. not big 4c process but work will in photoshop and illustrator.. I might be worth a try..
David LaCrosse
618 513 2660. dlac@etcmail.com  Have done really alot of art for transfers doing lot of stuff with Dowling Graphics..
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...