Author Topic: FREE! Amergraph 335  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
FREE! Amergraph 335
« on: August 16, 2018, 06:54:48 PM »
I have an amergraph 335 that I need to get rid of. No more space so the backup unit has to go.

It runs, burns screens, and is a great unit overall but you'll definitely need to buy a blanket from amergraph. Glass was replaced 3 years ago. Not bad shape. It could use a latch... has always kind of been wonky, but it works. Better for smaller screens, but we did 23 x 31's on it.

If you are near Richmond VA, bring a truck / cargo van and its yours!

If you are not near us, we can strap it on a pallet for you if you arrange freight.

Need this one gone!

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bfs/d/screen-printing-exposure-unit/6673028607.html

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
Re: FREE! Amergraph 335
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 07:21:12 AM »
If I would've known, I wouldn't have just bought a trilight and would've made a road trip.  That is awfully generous of you.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 01:37:40 PM »
The tri light will be better. You're not missing out!

This old amergraph barley fits a 23 x 31. Better for manual screens, less blanket wear.

Its a good unit, but is 90s era and has seen better days. It is perfect for a small manual shop on a budget that wants to do good halftones. If you have options, I would not recommend amergraph to anyone solely because of their proprietary blanket system with the hook latch BS which forces you to buy blankets from them.

Online mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 01:53:48 PM »
we have an amergraph, I love it.  We are DTS, so we don't need the blanket for anything other than blocking the 7500w of eye burning light.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 02:25:09 PM »
I LOVE FREE STUFF!   I always feel compelled to take everything...but must resist.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850