Author Topic: Hello from Louisiana  (Read 1367 times)

Offline AAP

Hello from Louisiana
« on: August 23, 2018, 02:29:41 PM »
Hello everyone!

Greetings from Louisiana.  I am currently a small screen printing shop slowly growing into a medium sized shop.  Currently a young business owner (in my 20s), got my degree in business and decided to grow the family business. I've been printing since 2011 and owning my own business since 2015.  As a young business owner, I've had many ups and downs with my screen printing business and many growing pains!

Within the last 2-3 years, I was able to purchase a 8/7 M&R Diamondback, Starlight, and Fusion.  We just ordered a 12 color 14 station Sportsman EX.

Reason I decided to join the forums was to expand my knowledge in the industry that I'm in and I've heard nothing but great things from TSB. 

Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Thanks!,

-J

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
Re: Hello from Louisiana
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 05:33:58 PM »
We are in New Orleans, where are y'all at?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 08:40:51 PM »
Congrats for the upgrades!  Sounds like you are really on your way now. Yes, we enjoy helping you avoid some of the things others have stepped in.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline AAP

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 11:06:16 PM »
We are in New Orleans, where are y'all at?

We're in Nola too!  Westbank to be exact.