Author Topic: Composing  (Read 2106 times)

Offline dlac

Composing
« on: August 27, 2018, 12:20:49 PM »
You know I started down this path in screen printing, management, line development because I had some art talent.. then it all went to hell and I started doing freelance.. and unlike some here just did and still do not have patience to sit and draw for hours to do really great things.. so I got into composing, piece of art from here, piece of art from there.. and have done a lot of freelance, last 5 years have gone back to doing custom work for local clients and am going to start posting some of that art, good art but not great art.. here is one I did a while back that was composed.. I did not do the alligator, bought it for pretty reasonable.. did the rest of it so the customer got pretty good piece for $50.00.. I belonged for years to Dynamic Graphics, Liquid library, etc,etc.. Have 1000s of clip art in my computer.. I actually can draw and especially talented vector from your art or pictures and will start posting again some of that stuff.. Hope I can stimulate some others to created without having to spend hours creating art that we get $25.00 for.
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
Re: Composing
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 02:06:41 PM »
I like it!
It's not a job if you love doing it.