Author Topic: Question about your warehouses  (Read 735 times)

Offline yoonbokim

• Verified/Junior
Question about your warehouses
« on: September 21, 2018, 09:04:38 AM »
For those who print shirts for sales (not hobbies) in a warehouse, I have a few questions for you

1. how many employees in total (including yourself) do you have running on your average work day

2. how many t-shirt do you print an hr?

3. how big was/is your first warehouse?
- is that size too small or too big or just right?

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Question about your warehouses
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 09:17:52 AM »
yoon
I am going to get myself kicked off this board for being a jerk but I am going to make a suggestion that I think could only help you going forward in whatever journey you are on.
Here is my suggestion......Your very next move in you business plan MUST BE to HIRE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS something about screen printing.
You can continue  to make your way through this business bit by bit and in every direction on the compass but you are going to have a long and drawn out process burning up money and hours of your life . looks like you have or will soon be in control of a crap load of equipment in a large building . It will not serve you well if you can not operate it properly.
From the questions you ask an the directions you are running in I at least get the impression you got this idea to make money from printed tee shirts abou a week ago from the back of a match book cover.
Shorten your learning curve to match the same speed you seem to be moving forward by hiring someone whao knows how to get you up and running at least fundamentally. You then can shift into a higher gear and shorten the journey to your success.
mooseman  RIP

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline nicolas

• Verified/Junior
Re: Question about your warehouses
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 08:44:22 PM »
I started out with two including me.

2100 sf. warehouse

~80 shirts per hour on a 4-6 manual