Computers and Software > Computers and Software - General

Printer advice

(1/2) > >>

jake899:
I realize there are many other posts on printers.  However with availability and products constantly changing, I'm asking.

Is there a good printer for a newbie starting with none that will last a while and do a good job?  Wide format probably best I assume.

Price really isn't a problem as long as it's quality and will be worth the expense.

Thank you!

blue moon:

--- Quote from: jake899 on September 24, 2018, 03:33:57 PM ---I realize there are many other posts on printers.  However with availability and products constantly changing, I'm asking.

Is there a good printer for a newbie starting with none that will last a while and do a good job?  Wide format probably best I assume.

Price really isn't a problem as long as it's quality and will be worth the expense.

Thank you!

--- End quote ---
Jake,
what would you use the printer for?

pierre

Dottonedan:
TO clarify, We should ask,  is it to print films or to print shirts?  Like a screen print press or a digital film printer?  Sometimes people mix the names up.

Frog:

--- Quote from: Dottonedan on September 24, 2018, 09:40:13 PM ---TO clarify, We should ask,  is it to print films or to print shirts?  Like a screen print press or a digital film printer?  Sometimes people mix the names up.

--- End quote ---
Nope, the phrase "wide format" zoomed me right in on an inkjet printer.
I think that Pierre wanted to narrow it down to films? proofs? sublimation or even pigment ink transfers?

jake899:
I apologize.  To print films to transfer to making screens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version