Author Topic: Waterbase stacking  (Read 1158 times)

Offline 8 ten creations

Waterbase stacking
« on: October 11, 2018, 09:17:27 PM »
To all the people that print waterbase inks. I need some help. I am wanting to start printing waterbase but can’t find the answers I am looking for.. when printing with waterbase what are your go to mesh counts? On tri-blends and 50/50 do you underlay like normal plastasol and stack on top of the under?
Thank you to anyone that can help.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: Waterbase stacking
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 10:33:19 AM »
To all the people that print waterbase inks. I need some help. I am wanting to start printing waterbase but can’t find the answers I am looking for.. when printing with waterbase what are your go to mesh counts? On tri-blends and 50/50 do you underlay like normal plastasol and stack on top of the under?
Thank you to anyone that can help.

Define your waterbased ink. Waterbased? High Solid Acrylic? Poly Urethane? Discharge?
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline 8 ten creations

Re: Waterbase stacking
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 06:04:06 PM »
Sorry if I was not specific. I already print discharge fairly well but need ink for the stuff that doesn’t burn. I’m talking about like Ryonet’s Fusion mixing system and comet white or CCI comparable product. I use CCI’s discharge inks. Not sure about the differences between high solid acrylic and poly urethane. Just trying to find out what people use and how they feel about it.