Author Topic: I-Image off centered from screen? Here is a tip.  (Read 717 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
I-Image off centered from screen? Here is a tip.
« on: October 18, 2018, 09:25:30 AM »
I’ve noticed even while working there, that the prints going on the screen are off centered by 3/16”

When you print and measure inside the pusher frame, it’s dead center of pusher. I am no engineer, but I gather that the difference is a result of the 3/16” tri-loc nubs added to the outside of the frame area on the right of machine.

For those looking for dead center, in Color Print folder setups,  just put in -.19 offset.   It won’t do exactly .1875 so it rounds off.

This is especially important for pocket prints where you need to fit within.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
Re: I-Image off centered from screen? Here is a tip.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 08:08:07 PM »
YES!!! I need this so bad for pockets!!!!!  Thanks!
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline Yogi8

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 01:38:35 PM »
We are having the same problem with the image not being in the center of the screen.  We have an i-mage STE that we have had for about a year.  We also have the tri-loc system for our m&r auto press.  What have been people's solutions?  My press operators are tired of having to adjust all the time.
thanks for any info you may have.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 02:17:56 PM »
do the newer systems have nubs, and not blocks?
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285