Author Topic: SISER REFLECTALL VS EASY REFLECTIVE  (Read 409 times)

Offline mooseman

• Gonzo Member
SISER REFLECTALL VS EASY REFLECTIVE
« on: October 18, 2018, 06:00:28 PM »
Hey gang just a heads up
run like hell from Siser's REFLECTALL vinyl the stuff is miserable. Bought a 5 yard roll pressed it could not peel it off the shirt without a crow bar. The material barely sticks to the transfer sheet and the transfer sheet sticks to NOTHING. Like I said I had hours of trouble with this REFLECTALL stuff. Called Siser talked to a Pam in the tech dept. Told her my story and she was kind enough to send me another replacer roll of REFLECTALL. While it was a bunch better than the original roll I bought from a distributor it was still pretty crappy.

Took extreme care to apply and peerl the cover sheet. The press pressure is extremely important and a hard balance to obtain. Too little pressure and the graphic will peel up, too much pressure and you can't get the cover sheet off the shirt. Like I said the stuff is miserable. BTW application is 5 seconds at 302 medium pressure.....NOT.

ON THE UP SIDE....Pam sent me a small sample of EASYReflective.......HOLY CRAP a huge difference.  EasyReflectiveâ„¢ Heat Transfer Vinyl ;D
This stuff works and applies better than any vinyl I have ever used. It cuts like butter weeds soooo freaking easy I could not believe it applies at 15 seconds at 302 degrees and the stuff peels like BUTTER. WTF I would have killed for a roll of this stuff if I had only known. Ruined a bunch of shirts and graphics with the REFLECTALL took me nearly 2 days to make 32 shirts.

So what I am saying if you are looking for reflective material from SISER make sure you get EasyReflective and save yourself a whole bunch of grief.
mooseman
The Shirt House
SELLING TEE SHIRTS TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT THEM, SPORTING DESIGNS THEY DON'T LIKE AND PAYING FOR WITH MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: SISER REFLECTALL VS EASY REFLECTIVE
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 10:07:41 AM »
not trying to plug another company here, but check out Chemica.  They have a vinyl that sticks at 230 or something like that.  Their reflectives are amazing as well.

Offline mooseman

• Gonzo Member
Re: SISER REFLECTALL VS EASY REFLECTIVE
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 12:05:00 PM »
Thanks mk
 I will do that as mentioned I am pretty happy with easy reflective but the 230 application temp is very interesting.
mooseman
The Shirt House
SELLING TEE SHIRTS TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT THEM, SPORTING DESIGNS THEY DON'T LIKE AND PAYING FOR WITH MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE