Author Topic: SISER REFLECTALL VS EASY REFLECTIVE  (Read 862 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
SISER REFLECTALL VS EASY REFLECTIVE
« on: October 18, 2018, 06:00:28 PM »
Hey gang just a heads up
run like hell from Siser's REFLECTALL vinyl the stuff is miserable. Bought a 5 yard roll pressed it could not peel it off the shirt without a crow bar. The material barely sticks to the transfer sheet and the transfer sheet sticks to NOTHING. Like I said I had hours of trouble with this REFLECTALL stuff. Called Siser talked to a Pam in the tech dept. Told her my story and she was kind enough to send me another replacer roll of REFLECTALL. While it was a bunch better than the original roll I bought from a distributor it was still pretty crappy.

Took extreme care to apply and peerl the cover sheet. The press pressure is extremely important and a hard balance to obtain. Too little pressure and the graphic will peel up, too much pressure and you can't get the cover sheet off the shirt. Like I said the stuff is miserable. BTW application is 5 seconds at 302 medium pressure.....NOT.

ON THE UP SIDE....Pam sent me a small sample of EASYReflective.......HOLY CRAP a huge difference.  EasyReflectiveâ„¢ Heat Transfer Vinyl ;D
This stuff works and applies better than any vinyl I have ever used. It cuts like butter weeds soooo freaking easy I could not believe it applies at 15 seconds at 302 degrees and the stuff peels like BUTTER. WTF I would have killed for a roll of this stuff if I had only known. Ruined a bunch of shirts and graphics with the REFLECTALL took me nearly 2 days to make 32 shirts.

So what I am saying if you are looking for reflective material from SISER make sure you get EasyReflective and save yourself a whole bunch of grief.
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: SISER REFLECTALL VS EASY REFLECTIVE
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 10:07:41 AM »
not trying to plug another company here, but check out Chemica.  They have a vinyl that sticks at 230 or something like that.  Their reflectives are amazing as well.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: SISER REFLECTALL VS EASY REFLECTIVE
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 12:05:00 PM »
Thanks mk
 I will do that as mentioned I am pretty happy with easy reflective but the 230 application temp is very interesting.
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.