Author Topic: QuickSeps Pro help!  (Read 3718 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
QuickSeps Pro help!
« on: October 19, 2018, 01:02:50 PM »
Got a question here, I'm using QuickSepPro for my seps, and the problem I'm having now is I did a sep for a friend and need to email him Tiff files, how do I convert the files to tiff. I know I did it in the pass and just can't wrap my head around it now.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
Re: QuickSeps Pro help!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 01:09:34 PM »
Got a question here, I'm using QuickSepPro for my seps, and the problem I'm having now is I did a sep for a friend and need to email him Tiff files, how do I convert the files to tiff. I know I did it in the pass and just can't wrap my head around it now.

darryl
do you have Photoshop or corel draw or photo paint?
shane

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 01:13:46 PM »

darryl

Why does he need .tif 's? What's he printing from? In Illustrator, you just place the PS document and output... I don't know Corel, but I would think it would be pretty much the same.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 01:16:58 PM »

darryl

Why does he need .tif 's? What's he printing from? In Illustrator, you just place the PS document and output... I don't know Corel, but I would think it would be pretty much the same.

Steve
Yes basically the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Offline UltraSeps

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 01:17:37 PM »

darryl

Split the channels then save each one as a Tiff file.

How to:  Delete the RGB channels and only keep the channels needed for film output.
Then in the Channels Panel select the small icon in upper right corner and select Split Channels.
This converts each channel in the separation to a standalone grayscale document.
Each channel can now be saved as a Tiff file.

Steve
Developer of UltraSeps and QuikSeps Color Separation Software. 
Oh yeah, I actually printed t-shirts too for over 30 years.
www.ultraseps.com   www.quikseps.com   www.customseps.com

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 01:25:56 PM »
Thanks guys, he's from the old school and don't do art, but he is a dam good printer
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 02:58:19 PM »
Thanks guys, he's from the old school and don't do art, but he is a dam good printer

I can see that, but how does he print the films? He might just need to learn how to do it, it's pretty simple.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't