Author Topic: Wedding ring  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Wedding ring
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 11:19:50 AM »
My band is stainless steel, the wife picked it out. We've been married for 3 years, but have been inseparable since we met in January of '77. We wanted to be sure, lol... in this particular trade, I don't worry about wearing it. In a more dangerous environment, I'd probably play it safe and keep it in my pocket...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 11:59:33 AM »
Wow!!!! I can't believe you guys don't wear rings, I'm not a big fan of wearing rings myself, but I've been wearing one for 30 years now. I've manually printed shirts with it on wash screens with it on shower with it on and so forth, any chems I come in contact with I just wash my hands after which I do a lot of anyway.  Only times I do take it off is when I'm working on our vehicles or doing some electrical work, plus it's a small band, I've wore it so long I can take it off and I still have a ring there around my finger.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2018, 12:03:50 PM »
Wow!!!! I can't believe you guys don't wear rings, I'm not a big fan of wearing rings myself, but I've been wearing one for 30 years now. I've manually printed shirts with it on wash screens with it on shower with it on and so forth, any chems I come in contact with I just wash my hands after which I do a lot of anyway.  Only times I do take it off is when I'm working on our vehicles or doing some electrical work, plus it's a small band, I've wore it so long I can take it off and I still have a ring there around my finger.

That's the thing! Especially in the past, I was always doing something like that. If I took my ring off maybe five or ten times a day, I'd lose it for sure!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 12:40:49 PM »
Frog, I know what you mean, I was working on one of our vehicles and took my ring off and dropped it over the antenna on our SUV, finish the work and my wife and was going out and down the road a ways she said what is that clinging noise, yep my ring still around the antenna  ;D
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 01:06:21 PM »
Frog, I know what you mean, I was working on one of our vehicles and took my ring off and dropped it over the antenna on our SUV, finish the work and my wife and was going out and down the road a ways she said what is that clinging noise, yep my ring still around the antenna  ;D

better than driving with the baby carrier on the roof (which I guiltily always thought of as a great gag)  :o
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?