Computers and Software > Business/Shop Management Programs

Production program - looks amazing

(1/11) > >>

Maxie:
Someone recommended this program to me, looks great and is cheap.
I am testing and looks like I'll start using it.
On their www they have youtube of a silk screen printer in Portland who is using it.
Is anybody else on TSB using it?

https://monday.com/

ericheartsu:
we've been testing it. It's pretty neat. it's about to get better, when they introduce some new features shortly.

Rockers:
Looks pretty good, as a matter of fact it looks a lot better the Trello which we are using at the moment.

GoWestRob:
We started using it a month ago and we are fully integrated with it now, it has been great for us!  Before this we were using Google Calendar and I really loved our previous system.  Google Calendar was great for me since I could have so many calendars shared or not shared with others.  I had my own daily to-do calendar (hand out paychecks), my personal calendar (dentist appt) and my wife's calendar (on call tonight) all meshed in with the work calendar.  I was having a hard time with Monday.com at first since I had to switch back and forth between the Monday system and my personal calendar.  However we eventually figured out that Monday will sync with google Calendar and that sealed the deal for me. 

We went for the $1500/yr plan, I bet we will be more efficient to recoup that cost.  If you do sign up their sales rep gave us the code 10PEROFF for 10% off.

You can also email them to become Beta testers and they will unlock new features for you that might be buggy.

1964GN:
We use it too, as Rob and Eric know. It's amazingly simple and effective. Sign up for the trial. It's free and no credit card required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version