General > General Discussion and ???

Nazdar customer service?

(1/3) > >>

BrazosDesigns:
Hi all!

I ordered a Rio starter kit a couple of years ago from Nazdar and am ready to get the maxi kit.  I haven't ordered from them since, as there are several place within an hour that I get stuff from.   Got prices from several vendors and though what the heck, call Nazdar and see if they can match prices and start ordering from them as they have all the lines I shop.

Called and spoke with a rep for along time, discussed my needs, asked for suggestions, he said he'd get back to me....that was almost 3 weeks ago.  I have since emailed 3 - 4 times and left voice mails. 

Is this typical, or should I ask for another rep?  or run away?

Thanks!

Colin:
Curiosity: Why are you switching from the Rio to the MX system?

And no... that should not be be the norm.  All reps should take care of you (I have strong personal opinions on this).  I can see being busy for 1 or 2 days certainly (this happens a lot...) and general questions that are not immediate can get pushed aside.  But not for a week or more and not on something as easy as getting you a quote on a mixing system.  To me that's unacceptable. 

Its your call if you want to try them again, with a different rep.

BrazosDesigns:
Hi Colin,

Not switching to the MX, staying with the Rio and getting the Rio Maxi Kit; gallon size of each color and a 5ver of mixing white.   The Rio is easy to print and has a good opacity.  I did 200 on Saturday on the manual using Union bright cotton white underbase through a 200, and then rio purple and teal top colors through 230 wet on wet, one stroke each - easy, once I made sure and raised the off contact to just over 1/8".  As soon as I'm out of bright cotton white I'll get the Wilflex Epic Single LC and stay that route....or if I can sell off the rest of my union/ic inks first :-)

I'll give Nazdar another day and then I'll order elsewhere.  It's a shame as they have all the stuff I buy from many sources under one roof......oh well.

Thanks for the reply!

Darren

mimosatexas:
Nazdar has great techs and lots of knowledgeable people, but I've had similar experiences here and there as well. I've even had one of their guys tell me to contact a wholly different company to buy something they make/sell like them helping me directly was not allowed or a chore. My suggestion would be finding a local supplier if possible, but obviously that isn't always possible. I have been absolutely spoiled by having a good local supplier for most of my needs, though they unfortunately don't carry the wilflex stuff due to territorial bullshit.

Colin:

--- Quote from: BrazosDesigns on October 30, 2018, 11:38:35 PM ---Hi Colin,

Not switching to the MX, staying with the Rio and getting the Rio Maxi Kit; gallon size of each color and a 5ver of mixing white.   The Rio is easy to print and has a good opacity.  I did 200 on Saturday on the manual using Union bright cotton white underbase through a 200, and then rio purple and teal top colors through 230 wet on wet, one stroke each - easy, once I made sure and raised the off contact to just over 1/8".  As soon as I'm out of bright cotton white I'll get the Wilflex Epic Single LC and stay that route....or if I can sell off the rest of my union/ic inks first :-)

I'll give Nazdar another day and then I'll order elsewhere.  It's a shame as they have all the stuff I buy from many sources under one roof......oh well.

Thanks for the reply!

Darren

--- End quote ---

Ah!  I haven't heard the Rio gallon kit referred to by the maxi name, just the MX system.  All good!

Lots of Distributors will carry a Rio Gallon kit, we carry it here and it should be the same price from everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version