Author Topic: Printing on Carhartt hoodies...  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Alchemink

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
Re: Printing on Carhartt hoodies...
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2018, 11:22:41 AM »
The jacket is 90% nylon and 10% spandex. I'm thinking of just adding catalyst to some white plastisol and calling it good. Only question is: should I PFP or just get a nice double stroke down?

Endurance Plus white with 3% 900 series Catalyst. I double stroked but it may have looked a bit sharper if I would have just done one solid hit. I hit it with a heat gun a bit just to boost its cure time until it was very hot/dry to the touch. All Carhartt garments came out unscathed  8)
"There is not a truth existing which I fear...or would wish unknown to the whole world."
- Thomas Jefferson -

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Printing on Carhartt hoodies...
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2018, 11:58:49 AM »
The jacket is 90% nylon and 10% spandex. I'm thinking of just adding catalyst to some white plastisol and calling it good. Only question is: should I PFP or just get a nice double stroke down?

Endurance Plus white with 3% 900 series Catalyst. I double stroked but it may have looked a bit sharper if I would have just done one solid hit. I hit it with a heat gun a bit just to boost its cure time until it was very hot/dry to the touch. All Carhartt garments came out unscathed  8)

I'm glad to see the Endurance Plus used as it is supposed to have good stretch and rebound characteristics.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?