Author Topic: Where besides Ryonet might one source S.roque tooling?  (Read 2544 times)

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
Re: Where besides Ryonet might one source S.roque tooling?
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2018, 12:53:40 PM »
According to today's emails we should have the last of what we need for the time being on the way.  I worry about future needs, platens ,etc.   This is the first time I've had difficulty ordering basics for an automatic press. 

I might suggest shipping direct from the mfg if things are that bad at the moment with the stateside distibution.  It may be more reliable?

Jepaul and Colin thanks for the responses and good luck over there.  I'm always available over email or phone if you want to discuss anything further.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 12:36:37 PM »
Shanarchy, would you say that add'l weight is problematic?  I find the oem ones (and all holders really) to be heavy enough as is.

Offline CBCB

• !!!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018, 11:45:43 AM »
I worry about future needs, platens ,etc.   This is the first time I've had difficulty ordering basics for an automatic press. 

Yeah, you should be worried. I never expected this much difficulty either, but here I am waiting for 2 of 10 platens I ordered and I think it’s been close to five months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 12:06:16 PM »
I worry about future needs, platens ,etc.   This is the first time I've had difficulty ordering basics for an automatic press. 

Yeah, you should be worried. I never expected this much difficulty either, but here I am waiting for 2 of 10 platens I ordered and I think it’s been close to five months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!  :o
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline ryanmoor

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2018, 02:08:20 PM »
Seems like this thread has been dead for a while but going to reach out to each member and ensure we get these concerns resolved. We are in the process of moving our ROQ inventory to two locations, west coast and east coast (WA and ATL) that will be better positioned to reach the market as well as ensure we have a good supply chain planned in our planning system. Ryan

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2018, 09:19:51 PM »
Shanarchy, would you say that add'l weight is problematic?  I find the oem ones (and all holders really) to be heavy enough as is.

I'm not a fan of the extra weight. They are very usable, but I prefer OEM due to them being lighter.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2018, 03:24:55 PM »

I'm not a fan of the extra weight. They are very usable, but I prefer OEM due to them being lighter.

Thanks, that's what I needed to hear.