General > Introduction

First Forum ever

(1/2) > >>

#riseup:
Hello to Everyone!
First time to post on any forums...I have a good buddy that has told me great things about this forum, so I decide to join.

As my business continues to grow and taking on more difficult jobs and not much time to learn or do R&D I'm hoping to get some tips and pointers so I can spend more time on actual productions. (Im also wanting to share my learnings)

Where am at now with my equipment so you guys can understand my strengths or challenges.
2000 M&R Gaunlet II Revolver 10/12
2 antique cayenne flashes (they work)
Vastex dryer
Vastex Mannual 6/6
2 Happy Japan 15 Needle single Embroidery machines
Not sure if its important to share all of this but thought I would.

I look forward to meeting you guys and to learn more about Screenprinting and Embroidery! :)

Frog:
Always happy to welcome some new blood!

Sbrem:
Yes, this is a good place. Ask a question, and you'll get multiple answers that all work. Welcome aboard!

Steve

Cole:
Carlos! You made it!

So glad you decided to join the forum. There is so much good info on here. Just start looking back into old threads and you'll find yourself going DEEP into the rabbit hole.

Frog:

--- Quote from: Cole on November 25, 2018, 11:22:57 AM ---Carlos! You made it!

So glad you decided to join the forum. There is so much good info on here. Just start looking back into old threads and you'll find yourself going DEEP into the rabbit hole.

--- End quote ---

Yes, let me emphasize Cole's suggestion. "The board (best) helps those who help themselves"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version