Author Topic: Matsui Infinity Series  (Read 954 times)

Offline kirkwad

• Verified/Junior
Matsui Infinity Series
« on: January 21, 2019, 08:35:30 AM »
Anybody used/using this RFU waterbased series & have any opinions on performance & mixing?

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: Matsui Infinity Series
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 10:12:06 AM »
i can't speak to this specific line, but we use all matsui here. works great, but you do need to learn some ins and outs of how they make their formulas.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline kirkwad

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 12:27:55 PM »
Right on. What type of mixing base(s) are you using & have found to have the best results?

For context, our customer has requested Chino (Plastisol) ink for adult garments for the subtle/vintage look, but there are youth & infant garments that we have to run water based inks on because they are going to California. We upcharge slightly for water based/discharge printing & they don't want an increased cost being that the adult garments will be the bulk of the orders. We don't do enough water based printing where we've found the need to have a mixing system, so I usually will have pantone matches mixed by a supplier who uses the Matsui mixing system w/ neo pigments & they want to know what mixing base to use.

Any input you have is appreciated. Thanks.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 12:38:17 PM »
i'd contact matsui, or your whoever you're buying from, and they can clarify with matsui on what is the right ink you should use.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285