Author Topic: Buying an EXPOSURE UNIT with VACUUM function that fits 23x31 screens  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Fleetee

• Verified/Junior
Looking to purchase an exposure unit, must have the vacuum function and can fit 23x31 size screens asap!
I am selling my current exposure unit because I need the vacuum function to be able to burn the high detailed designs required for my company and the one I was suppose to receive from a peer is unfortunately no longer available. Preferably nothing ages old because I can't have it break down on me in the middle of production. Of course there is ALWAYS a chance of machinery malfunctions and I don't necessary need a close to brand new one (I am trying to purchase a used one taken with care to spend less money) but all I ask is that the seller is honest with what they are offering to me, please.
PM me or contact me at 646 703 1045.
Thanks guys!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Buying an EXPOSURE UNIT with VACUUM function that fits 23x31 screens
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 03:06:08 PM »
Another source for used exp units would be Craigslist and supplier reps who know shops that may have just upgraded or are going under.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Fleetee

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 03:26:35 PM »
Another source for used exp units would be Craigslist and supplier reps who know shops that may have just upgraded or are going under.

Yea I just finished checking craigslist and ebay. craigslist doesn't have any I saw about a very few on ebay that i reached out to

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 09:59:48 AM »
Where are you located?

Offline Prince Art

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 10:16:23 AM »
For more Craigslist options, you can use SearchTempest to check listings in a distance range you specify. You may find something if you're willing to drive a few hours. (You can also manually search through different cities with CL, but that takes a lot longer.)

I believe it was mentioned in another thread, but you can check digitsmith & the M&R forum, too.
Nice guys laugh last.

Offline Fleetee

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 12:13:46 PM »
For more Craigslist options, you can use SearchTempest to check listings in a distance range you specify. You may find something if you're willing to drive a few hours. (You can also manually search through different cities with CL, but that takes a lot longer.)

I believe it was mentioned in another thread, but you can check digitsmith & the M&R forum, too.

thanks!!

Offline gotshirtz001

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 12:44:56 PM »
Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm flexible until I'm not