Author Topic: Sub Transfers issues  (Read 789 times)

Offline T Shirt Farmer

Sub Transfers issues
« on: January 10, 2019, 01:44:28 PM »
Having issues with sub transfer vendor, lots of scattered sub toner in areas where it does not belong and what appears to be dust coated with toner. They vendor ran a replacement or which I asked to be thoroughly QC'd and received the same issue. Question are sub transfers printed both by inkjet and and dry toner which is what i am pretty certain this vendor is using? Does this imperfection less common with ink jet printed transfers and if so can you point to me a reliable vendor, this is now jeopardizing my due date
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline Pangea

• !!!
  • Jack of all trades, master of none.
Re: Sub Transfers issues
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 02:18:16 PM »
Sublimation transfers are usually inkjet printed (I believe they can be screened or done offset on massive scales). I've had overspray on transfers if the printer hasn't been run in a while but that's pretty difficult to miss.

You could try out SK print, I've heard goods things but have never had to use them.

Offline aauusa

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 02:42:38 PM »
Robert,  if these are sublimation transfers we can help.  we do a lot for nightowl on here.  I know we are on the other side of the country but let me know if we can help out.

if done correctly there should be not any erroneous marks on the paper

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 02:50:16 PM »
dan pm sent
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.