Author Topic: Screen Printing Business Tips for Crushing 2019  (Read 337 times)

Offline printavo

Screen Printing Business Tips for Crushing 2019
« on: January 16, 2019, 06:16:33 PM »
I'm super pumped.

Why?

Because it's the beginning of 2019, which means it's a great time to have a bit of a mental refresh from last year and separate it from the goals and accomplishments you want to achieve this year.

You've got an opportunity to get yourself, and your team pumped up.

What I've got for you are 10 different tips for crushing 2019.

1. Evaluate poorly performing employees.

Time to start thinking about the employees that you've kept around despite their poor performance.

You've either been too afraid to fire them, or just didn't want to worry about it right now.

It's time to evaluate and communicate with those employees. Take 30 days and create a plan to help them improve and clearly show what you need from them. Have weekly one-on-one meetings with them to be able to help improve and get them where you need them to be.

You don't want to just fire them. The reason you don't just want to fire them is because you spent a lot of time hiring and training them to get them where they're at right now.

If you could retrain them, you could save a lot of time – and money. So create a solid and realistic plan, sit with them, work carefully with them. Tell them, "I want you to be successful too, and here's how we can do this together."

If it doesn't work out after 30 days, and there's no change then they're not a good fit for your team. Cut it off, and start hiring.

2. Upgrade your efficiency.

The next thing is the efficiency of your equipment.

If you've got really old, ancient laptops, you need to invest in faster equipment. The time that you're sitting around waiting for things to load and process is killing your efficiency.

This could be internet speed, this could be printing equipment, this could be a faster dryer, this could be even a better press.

Invest in equipment to make yourself more automated and efficient.

Read all the 10 tips here: https://www.printavo.com/blog/screen-printing-business-tips-for-crushing-2019
https://www.printavo.com - Printavo, simple shop management software.