Author Topic: Speaking of music  (Read 461 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Speaking of music
« on: February 15, 2019, 07:49:11 PM »

Most probably know this ................ we found this on google Play Store some months ago. Free Sirrus radio app. We have unlimited talk / data so it is on all the time in the shop , car back pocket . This specific link below is what we use possible there are more.
Crank it up ...........................
mooseman

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sirius
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Speaking of music
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 06:40:31 PM »
Lets not forget Ben Folds and Duncan Sheik. Apparently too good for the radio.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Speaking of music
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 07:41:56 PM »
Yes, I need to get a real job eventually! However, just ordered D Bowie  Hunky Dory (Warhol song on that for you old timers. Also Robert Zimmerman look it up!)
 Music that makes you think, smile, and yes, sometimes tear/cry up once in a while is obviously where I am most right now. I love it.
Used to say when picking up girls that I was an Artist and Writer. While partially true back then, this is becoming more altruistic now. Sure, I can run the circus and most likely will and put all this to the side. Inaglio press and Book press here in the studio.
 Book in progress (panties on the porch included) No income but great rewards for now.
 In closing...all is good in the Garden of Good and Evil. Heart is officially on sleeve.
best tp!