Author Topic: transfers for 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent?  (Read 654 times)

Offline rusty

Any one have experience with this type pf material? Its a north face jacket and I have to put a 2 color logo on it. It's only 30 piece and I can't screen print cause of the liner inside. No hold down.

So transfers it is. Any suggestions? I am reaching out transfer express but I don't take any salespersons word as absolute.

It has a transfer logo on the other side and inside so I know its doable. These high end garments are new territory for me.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Does the vendor you're buying from decorate? If so, it might be better to let them do it, as if they make a mistake, they take another out of stock, whereas you have to buy another, which might blow your profit altogether. We do some pretty expensive jackets from Arborwear for a couple of landscapers ($135.00 each), and that's what we do with them, the same with Pacific Headwear on some hats too...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Any one have experience with this type pf material? Its a north face jacket and I have to put a 2 color logo on it. It's only 30 piece and I can't screen print cause of the liner inside. No hold down.

So transfers it is. Any suggestions? I am reaching out transfer express but I don't take any salespersons word as absolute.

It has a transfer logo on the other side and inside so I know its doable. These high end garments are new territory for me.

Maybe you can do it with HSA, but that's tricky if you've never used them!

Try contacting:
https://gulfsideheattransfers.com/
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline rusty

Unfortunately no one seems to carry this north face vest style. The client is providing the goods and I have one for testing.

It looks like the cad print soft opaque vinyl transfer should work. Going to give that a shot and see.

I'll repost back with results in a few days.

Thanks

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Good luck.....I have never had the guts to take a risk like that.....

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
we do one color vinyl or layered vinyl on stuff like this from time to time.  I forget what we use actually, but I believe the brand is chemica.  heat sets at 235 or so and sticks to everything.

Offline Jepaul

• www.youngonecorporation.com

You don’t have a jacket hold down pallet?