screen printing > General Screen Printing

ROQ Inline Foil

(1/4) > >>

1964GN:
We are in the process of purchasing this unit and would like to talk to anyone that has experience with it. There are not a lot out there, unfortunately. We have reached out to Danny via Ryonet but have not heard from him yet. If you have any experience with the ROQ inline foil machine and have time to chat please PM me!

Alex M:

--- Quote from: 1964GN on March 14, 2019, 07:03:52 AM ---We are in the process of purchasing this unit and would like to talk to anyone that has experience with it. There are not a lot out there, unfortunately. We have reached out to Danny via Ryonet but have not heard from him yet. If you have any experience with the ROQ inline foil machine and have time to chat please PM me!

--- End quote ---
Reach out to him on FB... don’t know how fast the Danny/Ryo network passes info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RICK STEFANICK:
We have a ROC here with the inline flock and foil. When it works it works real well. We have had alot of issues with the foiler but it is a older model. They have always stepped up and got here quickly to fix it. We only use the amagic water base glue with the inline unit.

1964GN:
Rick. If you have time, can you call 727-581-4066 and ask for Mike?

1964GN:
Thanks for the help, Rick!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version