Author Topic: M&R Eco Rinse  (Read 1322 times)

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
M&R Eco Rinse
« on: March 15, 2019, 10:12:02 PM »
So I have had mine for about a month now.  WOW....what a difference it makes.  I could have never justified buying a machine that rinses screens when I can do it just as good with my pressure washer...boy was I wrong!  I can now take a new hire 1st day on the job and they can make screens just as good as my 20 years of experience can.  And we dont have to stop the screen cleaner to do it.   So easy, so consistent, so smart!  Its one of those things you that you never want to go back from, like triloc or cts.  My opinion.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: M&R Eco Rinse
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 11:23:29 PM »
Agree on all that. Great ROI and great performance. Just remember to drain and clean as needed!

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 06:56:54 PM »
This JUST washes out post exposure?

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 08:02:44 PM »
This JUST washes out post exposure?

Yes

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 08:43:19 PM »
The EcoWash is for reclaim. Several options however it is a totally different machine. The Rinse is just water and the Wash obviously uses ink degrader and stencil remover. Not in everyones budget but very well designed machines.
Depending on water ph you may need to keep a gallon of Antifoam for the Rinse machine. In both cases, you can not run them without regular maintenance. Especially the Wash. Sometimes learning the hard way can pay off!

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 08:05:15 AM »
The EcoWash is for reclaim. Several options however it is a totally different machine. The Rinse is just water and the Wash obviously uses ink degrader and stencil remover. Not in everyones budget but very well designed machines.
Depending on water ph you may need to keep a gallon of Antifoam for the Rinse machine. In both cases, you can not run them without regular maintenance. Especially the Wash. Sometimes learning the hard way can pay off!

Correct! and a half cup of bleach!

Offline CBCB

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 09:02:37 AM »
I saw very basic looking one at ISS Longbeach in 2018. Never saw anything about it after that, though. It looks like it’d be cheap.

https://imgur.com/gallery/3scdPXv

Anyone got info on these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline lancasterprinthouse

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 10:43:51 AM »
I saw very basic looking one at ISS Longbeach in 2018. Never saw anything about it after that, though. It looks like it’d be cheap.

Found this:

https://www.davisint.com/p-747-automatic-screen-washer.aspx

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 11:02:59 AM »

This is the one I had talked to the company about modifying for a auto rinse for us. Should be able to review is soon.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline BP

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 02:37:15 PM »
How much does a Eco Rinse cost?
SHIRT HAPPENS!

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 04:24:17 PM »
How much does a Eco Rinse cost?

$32k Shipped and installed

Offline Admiral

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 11:37:41 AM »
While I would love the consistency of it, we couldn't justify it as it doesn't save time.  We do use a dip tank post exposure.

I will wait for a chain driven line with exposure, washout, drying.  New Holland at ISS Long Beach this year had one with exposure and washout, close to what I would want.

Offline hoogie

• feel free to email hoogies@bnin.net
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 02:40:51 PM »

This is the one I had talked to the company about modifying for a auto rinse for us. Should be able to review is soon.

Curious to see what you have to say in the review on this one, 9K for the washer...I've haven't seen pricing for the emulsion remover system yet. I've got a couple of emails in for pricing as a full system to see if there are any breaks for buying both at the same time. Seems really simple, I'll have to run the numbers for ROI when they get back with pricing.
Hoogie...

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 03:01:35 PM »

Curious to see what you have to say in the review on this one, 9K for the washer...I've haven't seen pricing for the emulsion remover system yet. I've got a couple of emails in for pricing as a full system to see if there are any breaks for buying both at the same time. Seems really simple, I'll have to run the numbers for ROI when they get back with pricing.

The emulsion remover is a lot more. They have all brass fittings and a much heavier duty pump so it can all stand up to the emulsion remover chemical.

The basic idea though is to take one of their units and strip the guts out of it and put a cheap pump(it could even be a $150 power washer from Menards for all I care) and basic fittings. I don't care about re using the water really for ours it can go down the drain. We reclaim all the water from our roof and our neighbors yard in a holding tank so we have more water than we really need.

While I would love the consistency of it, we couldn't justify it as it doesn't save time.  We do use a dip tank post exposure.

We use the same set up. It is not about saving time per screen per say. My goal is to have 1 person working in a "circuit" if you will.... Take the screen out of the exposure unit, put the screen from the CTS into the exposure unit, new screen in the CTS, bring the exposed screen to the dip tank, previous one from dip tank to auto wash out, ect. The list can go on if you want to throw auto reclaim into the loop also.
Since we are WB/DC we can wash out screens after dip tank faster manually than a auto emulsion remover can, but it is the thought of moving every screen to a new station along the way where it automatically gets processed that I like.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com