Author Topic: Anyone selling an omni bagger or auto bagger for the k950?  (Read 2198 times)

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Anyone selling an omni bagger or auto bagger for the k950?
« on: March 30, 2019, 01:11:36 PM »
Buying the k950, 5 week lead time. Looking for bagging options on the used market before install. Anyone?

Offline kirkwad

• Verified/Junior
Re: Anyone selling an omni bagger or auto bagger for the k950?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 02:04:14 PM »
Check out NEDCO's bagger. It'll bag shirts & it's pretty much the same as M&R's manual baggers but is cheaper new & used. They have refurbished units they sell directly as well. NEDCO even helped us retro-fit it with a foot pedal to avoid the chance of people getting their fingers caught by the sealer bar.

www.nedcofold.com

Offline 1964GN

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 06:40:04 AM »
We bought a used Omni bagger and it's been finicky at best. If I were you I would call NEDCO. I also think you'll get better support from NEDCO. They are really good people.

Offline Admiral

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 10:54:59 AM »
We bought a used Omni bagger and it's been finicky at best. If I were you I would call NEDCO. I also think you'll get better support from NEDCO. They are really good people.

We put a foot pedal on our Omni bagger back in the day - much easier for the operator and no errant sealing.  Same as Kirkwas above on his Nedco.

I'm not sure why they haven't figured out sensors and actions that make more sense with the seal bar, more predictability.

Offline 1964GN

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 04:30:31 PM »
We have a foot pedal as well