Classified Ads > Wanted

Anyone selling a Blackline Filter One?

<< < (2/3) > >>

blue moon:

--- Quote from: GaryG on April 04, 2019, 11:38:25 PM ---Pierre - please clarify - the filter catches the bulk and takes out the worst right?

"these do not work well on their own. You will need a settling tank setup before it."
pierre

--- End quote ---
the filters (screens) get clogged up very quickly. You end up cleaning them all the time.
here's what we did
https://youtu.be/SJ-p2M_1MJo?t=81

pierre

ZooCity:
We have the filters removed on ours, just screening solids, settling, pump to sewer.   So, like Pierre said, this won't work on it's own if you need your waste effluent running clear or nearly clear. 

Not a knock on the unit by any means, I think it's a good value.  What I mean specifically is I don't think you can manage all of a reclaim booth's waste flow down to clear water with any device if you only have the space to work with directly under the sink. 

gotshirtz001:
Following up: I’m going to make my own. I’ll post details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsheridan:

--- Quote from: gotshirtz001 on April 07, 2019, 08:50:08 PM ---Following up: I’m going to make my own. I’ll post details

--- End quote ---

I did that last year for our new holland auto reclaimer. its now been in use for 9 months and works better than expected. I use a different type of filter and settling tanks so you only have to clean the box every few months vs week with the poly spun filter approach.

I’ve been tooling up to make more and are thisss close to that point, what size box are you looking for and do you want the same filtration style with the external filters.

gotshirtz001:

--- Quote from: jsheridan on April 08, 2019, 08:39:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: gotshirtz001 on April 07, 2019, 08:50:08 PM ---Following up: I’m going to make my own. I’ll post details

--- End quote ---

I did that last year for our new holland auto reclaimer. its now been in use for 9 months and works better than expected. I use a different type of filter and settling tanks so you only have to clean the box every few months vs week with the poly spun filter approach.

I’ve been tooling up to make more and are thisss close to that point, what size box are you looking for and do you want the same filtration style with the external filters.

--- End quote ---

Between the water trough ($44), external canister filter ($26), sump pump ($83) and koi pond filters ($14 for 4), I figure I can get something to work. The trough is 40 x 23 x 13.

I do not have significant reclaiming demands as I do this super part time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version