screen printing > Screen Making

3" Core Film ?

(1/3) > >>

ZooCity:
We've been using Epson's official film on our T3270 but it's out of stock and hard to find.  (thanks Epson)

Anyone have a 3" core film they like?  Availability is the key for us. 

endhymns:
I feel like I’ve seemingly been through them all within the last year looking for the same thing. After using Chromaline films for years, I had a good stretch with Freehand’s Dark Star film until they discontinued the 24” roll. This led me back to both Accujet and Accublack which are both offered in a 3” core and finally to Rite Film which I’ve been using for 6 months or so. No real complaints here. The price is right, quality has been consistent and it’s readily available. At the moment I wouldn’t look for an alternative unless my hand were  forced.

blue moon:
Can you get an adapter? Ithink thats what we use. ‘Were like $20 on ebay and then you can use anything.
Piere

Colin:
Chris:  Cant you change between a 2" and 3" tube on the t3270?  There should be a little switch on the clamps.  I can take a picture tomorrow if you need.  Maybe we have an adjuster already on it, I dunno.

ZooCity:
3" core for the consistency in length of output.  T series fits both sizes. 

Yeah Accu-whatever from Chromalline fits the bill but is 200+ bucks from nazdar (?)

Ordered a roll from Ryonet that's 3" core, 17" wide.  Is this the "Rite Film"?  I can never tell with the Ryonet product since it's all rebranded in different ways. 

17" gets the most mileage here.  We go through enough of it that I'd honestly prefer to order a small pallet of the epson product and be done with it for a year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version