Author Topic: Bella Canvas problems  (Read 1513 times)

Offline BrazosDesigns

Re: Bella Canvas problems
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 05:43:29 PM »
Are those of you experiencing problems using standard cure temps? Is anyone having these problems with low-cure inks (300F & lower)?

I had an order a few weeks ago with about 15 different colors of the 3001cvc all with the same white ink print...  Low cure single lc worked fine on a test, but I ended up using GG comet white with Warp and they turned out perfect - pfp.  opaque and no dye migration.  I ran it through, I think, around 250.  I couldn't risk migration on so many different color shirts..

I had some problems with the triblend not sticking to the pallet adhesive....messed up one, then had to heavily apply for the replacement. 

Offline BP

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2019, 06:33:14 AM »
When we run shirts that have a problem bleeding we stack them in 10's or 12's till cool then pack.
SHIRT HAPPENS!

Offline SteveS

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2019, 11:26:50 AM »
What would be anyone's thoughts on a Union Barrier Clear and white on top of that?

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2019, 03:17:07 PM »
There have been a recent thread with regards to adhesives. When it comes to dye migration variation within similar or "exact" color matches the first thing I do is check the country of origin between sizes. Bleed blockers and LCA additives are a necessary bandaid to ensure constancy.
Working with the garment suppliers may mostly get you now where. Black is not always black.