Author Topic: Marketing for Screen Printers (Maniac Style)  (Read 347 times)

Offline printavo

Marketing for Screen Printers (Maniac Style)
« on: May 22, 2019, 07:25:46 PM »
Want to market your screen printing business like a maniac? You don't need a billion dollar budget to make it happen.

Think about the biggest brands you know. It seems like they're everywhere, right?

They're on every social channel. They follow you around the web and appear on websites that have nothing to do with their products. They seem to have pitch-perfect messaging every time.

You think, "Well, they're just shoveling mountains of money at the problem, I could never come close to that. Why should I try?"

Here's the truth: there are still great ways to market your screen print shop just like the big companies do without spending tons and tons of money.

Yes – you can do this. You can market like a maniac if you're just starting out. You can market like a maniac even if you're a medium-sized shop with a shoestring budget. All you need is a little creativity and some time to focus your efforts.

Let's dive in. I'll arm you with 8 action items you can work on today that will push your marketing efforts forward.

Static and dynamic marketing: you'll need both to succeed in today's market

First, let's explain the two modes of marketing that dominate today's landscape. They are static marketing and dynamic marketing.

Static marketing is the most traditional type of marketing. It's "set-it-and-forget-it" marketing. You create something and then put it into the world for potential customers to see:

• Business cards
  • Flyers
  • Postcards
  • Stickers
  • Billboards
  • Content

Don't overlook the last bullet point there: content marketing. This is a big one, but it intimidates a lot of screen printers.

There's more, read the full article here: https://www.printavo.com/blog/marketing-for-screen-printers-maniac-style
https://www.printavo.com - Printavo, simple shop management software.