Author Topic: yellow cord error , dead in water this morning  (Read 663 times)

Offline Croft

yellow cord error , dead in water this morning
« on: May 31, 2019, 08:41:59 AM »
HI dead in the water at the moment, have called and left message with M&R tech but thought I would try her.
press- sportsman
Started around end of shift yesterday , got yellow cord error , reset and started again but they  stopped about 10 min before end of day, so I came
in this morning to repair , I have tried everything and checked continuity of cord all the way round everything seems to be connected , Try Tony B method using a wire
to confirm continuity as well ,  checked connection block on top of machine and everthing is good . Any one have any ideas next week is a busy one here.
Thanks in advance

Offline Croft

Re: yellow cord error , dead in water this morning
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 09:04:47 AM »
have just got off phone with tech have got it going but its ultimately one of the cords, so were up and going wheww

Offline Zelko-4-EVA

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 07:13:51 AM »
i usually keep a spare yellow cord or three around for our M&Rs...

if i get a yellow cord error i would use the a new one to bypass the one starting at head 2, and continue on until i find the bad one.  if all the ones attached to the heads are fine, i would grab two or three and string them together to attach head 1 to the last head - bypassing all the ones on heads 2 thru 9 (or however many heads you have). this would show you if its a intermittent error on the head cords. if its still not working - its a cord attached to the first or last head.  use a multimeter to check continuity between the connector behind the head regulator and the end of the yellow cord. 

Offline IntegriTees

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 02:56:47 PM »
A tech doing some work told me having a spare yellow cord was a necessity. A lot cheaper than being down for several hours.