Author Topic: Lotus Holland Reclaim Users  (Read 1460 times)

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
Lotus Holland Reclaim Users
« on: October 16, 2020, 01:42:43 PM »
Most likely purchasing one in the next few days.  Anyone have experience they want to share here?  If you prefer, email me and we can connect.

I think my only fuzzy spot is how cross contamination from ink chamber to emulsion chamber isn't an issue if it's only being squeegeed off.  We've always done a pressure wash between those stages in our reclaim.   

Thanks!

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: Lotus Holland Reclaim Users
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 04:17:50 PM »
Most likely purchasing one in the next few days.  Anyone have experience they want to share here?  If you prefer, email me and we can connect.

I think my only fuzzy spot is how cross contamination from ink chamber to emulsion chamber isn't an issue if it's only being squeegeed off.  We've always done a pressure wash between those stages in our reclaim.   

Thanks!

i'm not sure who has one here, but i know Brett at Printed Threads does, as well as Danny.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 04:27:48 PM »
Thanks! 

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 10:05:13 PM »

Thanks!
My advise rather buy an Inpro Holland. We are getting the Inpro Eco-Combi early next year. Their machines are superior to Lotus Holland, better parts, better build. https://www.inproholland.nl/
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 10:59:23 PM by Rockers »

Offline rusty

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 11:45:28 AM »
Whats the starting price on one of these?

Offline zanegun08

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 01:01:43 PM »
I don't know anything about the InPro Holland system, but I do know that Exile who we have their Direct to Screen printer sells some exposure / washout units they produce, so maybe they can distribute and support these in the US.  I'll just say that we've had excellent service from Exile, and I'd get in touch with them to see what they could offer.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 01:36:13 PM »
Thanks Zane.  I didn't know they were doing those, looks like it's voiced for expo and resolve.  We had a Spyder CTS here for awhile and I wish we still did.  Exile's service was indeed excellent and I would not hesitate to purchase additional equipment from them.

Offline Admiral

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 01:42:17 PM »

Thanks!
My advise rather buy an Inpro Holland. We are getting the Inpro Eco-Combi early next year. Their machines are superior to Lotus Holland, better parts, better build. https://www.inproholland.nl/

That's what we have.  When we pulled the trigger the Lotus was not at the ISS Long Beach show, but the InPro was.  I believe it was because of copyright issues with the Lotus.

Works well, no major issues just a couple of basic part replacements and cleanout over the last couple years.  There is some chemical mixing between the first 2 chambers but not enough to not work well.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2020, 12:33:07 PM »
InPro did reach out with a quote as well.  InPro users- how has service been?

Offline Admiral

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2020, 02:30:16 PM »
Service has been great for us, only a couple small parts that we got quick and replaced ourselves.  We have had it for 2 years now.  Our support for it is a 4 hour drive away if we need it.

Offline Jwcontractscreen

• !!!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2020, 07:28:20 PM »
I looked at those but settled on a CCI EVO TEX 2000. It’s AWESOME. We run about 50-55 screens an hour through it. A little more than they are rated for, but we use less water this way. No carry over of chemistry. We have had it 6 months and have had little issues easily remedied very quick. We clean 100-150 screens at a time every day or every other day depending on volume. I’d highly recommend it!
Contract screen printing in Northern Kentucky
www.jwcontractscreen.com