Author Topic: Hat Champ...  (Read 741 times)

Offline Alchemink

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
Hat Champ...
« on: June 12, 2019, 01:21:03 PM »
Anyone ever had one of these? Just googled how to print on visors because it came up in the shop.

https://youtu.be/3k1zYdqC2KU
"There is not a truth existing which I fear...or would wish unknown to the whole world."
- Thomas Jefferson -

Offline CBCB

• !!!
Re: Hat Champ...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 07:01:21 AM »
I have one. Used it once and meh. Kinda slow to load and works best on the cheapo hats so I didn’t think there was much cash to be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 10:50:15 AM »
We've printed thousands of hats with ours, works very well. For visors though, we've had better luck printing transfers and applying them. You get fast after a bit, like anything else.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 11:11:31 AM »
We bought a dual platen hat press for hats.  We can do them faster on there and it works for bags and a bunch of other things.  We used to have a CAPS press for hats, I don't miss that thing at all.

Offline BP

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 12:13:14 PM »
We just print transfer for hats.
SHIRT HAPPENS!

Offline kirkwad

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 01:19:22 PM »
We use it for pretty much all our 1 color hats & it works good. Structured panel hats are a bit tricky but you can make it work with some effort.

The only thing I don't like about using it on an M&R Chameleon is that it sits up higher than a normal pallet. So we have to put squeegee rubber in the side clamps under the screen & then play with the off-contact & tilt to get it sitting right.