Computers and Software > Business/Shop Management Programs

Press Sheets - Google Forms?

(1/3) > >>

mimosatexas:
We have been using Monday.com for the last few weeks and are moving everything to digital vs paper for production stuff and its working well in a lot of ways.  We have been using a paper form as a press sheet to capture all the on press settings (screen location, squeegee angle, pressure, speed, ink colors, notes, etc).  I would like to also make this a digital form of some kind that the loader can fill out when the job is completed, preferably on their phones or the tablet we are mounting on press.  I would love something like a google form that creates a dynamic entry we can name with the invoice number or something similar.

How are other shops managing this?

rusty:
I am trying to figure something like this out using editable PDFs but keep not having time. There has to be a way to do it.

I am trying to move my shop to have everything on a tablet or a phone and a pdf seems the way to do it.

Also looking for help/suggestions

1964GN:
I created a form with drop downs etc in excel and imported it into google sheets. We just make a copy, rename it for the job, fill it out and drop a link in monday to the shared sheet.
We share the sheet with the production department so everyone has access to it.
Once the run order sheet has been filled out we add the green check mark. Nothing get archived until the run order has been filled out.

Maxie:
I have a paper form, I think it’s easier for the printer to move around the carousel when filling it in.
The screen maker also gets it first with a printed mock up and copy of the order.      He writes what screens were used.
Once we’ve finished we scan the form and save it with the graphics.

GraphicDisorder:
We use Monday for tracking all jobs. We still have a printed paper proof moving with every job though and that same proof is digitally put on Monday.

Here is what our printed proof looks like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version