screen printing > General Screen Printing

on press cleaner

(1/3) > >>

Croft:
Hi one of my screeners has come to me saying she is pregnant which is great  , I really want to make this place a lot safer. Were separating her from the majority of chemicals but on press is a bit of a problem,
What are you guys using for on press screen wipe for smudges or screen opening? particularly anyone in California because you seem to have the strictest rules around VOC's.

RICK STEFANICK:
We don't use the products but Franmar is going to have some of the cleanest/ greenest stuff out there

Colin:
I've always found it funny that we don't want pregnant people around products we consider to be essential to screen printing and cleaning....

But we wont switch to something better for ourselves.

Yes, my vote is for Franmar. 

I have been working closely with them for a while and digging into other chemical suppliers (part of my role here).  Franmar is definitely my choice for the friendliest chems available.

ericheartsu:

--- Quote from: Colin on July 11, 2019, 06:55:15 PM ---I've always found it funny that we don't want pregnant people around products we consider to be essential to screen printing and cleaning....

I have been working closely with them for a while and digging into other chemical suppliers (part of my role here).  Franmar is definitely my choice for the friendliest chems available.

--- End quote ---

Although i've always liked them, I've often found their cleaners to be extremely oily, and leave residue on everything.

CBCB:

--- Quote from: Colin on July 11, 2019, 06:55:15 PM ---I've always found it funny that we don't want pregnant people around products we consider to be essential to screen printing and cleaning....

--- End quote ---

What franmar products do you suggest looking at first?

We currently use Easiway chemistry. Been wondering what we can replace with alternatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version