Author Topic: Question for Epson t3270 owners.  (Read 603 times)

Offline farmboygraphics

Question for Epson t3270 owners.
« on: July 12, 2019, 07:47:57 AM »
I have a new printer showing up next week, wondering if you use yours for more than films? Thank you :-)
Tees and Coffee

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Question for Epson t3270 owners.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 10:05:07 PM »
3270 has 5 cassettes.
I have one for film and 4 for Sublimation.
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 08:37:31 AM »
We've had ours for a while, have been using the Epson photo black to print films with, and have the epson carts in for the other 4 as well. However, we've done essentially no color printing with it, and are well past warranty, so we will be switching to a 1 black and 4 cleaning cartridges, we haven't decided on whose yet...

Steve

It's been a good machine. We had one problem last fall with registration, and after talking to a really good tech, did a deep dive into the machine's software and made some adustments that solved the problem. It's been very reliable, IMHO.
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline jvieira

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 06:23:16 AM »
It's been a good machine. We had one problem last fall with registration, and after talking to a really good tech, did a deep dive into the machine's software and made some adustments that solved the problem. It's been very reliable, IMHO.

What did you do to solve it? We've been having registration problems for a while now and even with techs, changing parts, etc, haven't been able to figure out how to fix it (we ran it for 2 years with no problems).