Author Topic: Go Fund me for our press operator, having brain surgery tomorrow!  (Read 550 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
www.gofundme.com/f/for-alisha

Alisha is our main press operator and is undergoing a brain surgery tomorrow. We are trying to raise some money so she can cover her rent and few bills before she can get back to work. Anything would help. They (right now) don't need a lot and if everybody chipped in $5-$10 they would be set during the recovery.

thanx!!!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Go Fund me for our press operator, having brain surgery tomorrow!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 10:04:41 PM »
Done. 

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 10:24:46 PM »
Also done here and shared on facebook
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 11:13:30 AM »
thanx for donations, shares and well wishes. Surgery went well and so far so far so good! The hard part is coming though, we'll find out if there will be any lasting consequences and how long before she can work again (could be many months).

thanx again,

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Admiral

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 01:41:56 PM »
Donated, good luck for a smooth and quick recovery!